Hits : 4973
About the Webinar
A panel consisting of current SCL(S) council members will talk through their experiences of the impact of COVID-19 on the construction industry and practice in Singapore as well as their view of changes in the construction market once we eventually put the crisis behind us. Using a webinar format for the first time for SCL(S), the panel discussion is meant to be interactive with the availability of online question submissions that will answer as many questions as time will allow for members and construction industry professionals.
- Mr. Alex Wong Li Kok – Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, Singapore; Immediate Past Chairman, Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
- Ar. Darren Benger – Director, VivATA Pte Ltd; Council Member, Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
- Mr. Anil Changaroth – Managing Director (and General Counsel) of ChangAroth InterNational Consultancy and ChangAroth Chambers LLC; Council Member, Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
- Mr. Trevor Lam - Principal, Head of Singapore, CTBH; Assistant Honorary Treasurer, Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
- Mr. Toh Chen Han – Partner, Pinsent Masons MPillay LLP; Chairman, Society of Construction Law (Singapore)
This webinar is complimentary and open to SCL (S) Members only.
Login is required prior to registration so please have your log-in details ready.
Log in HERE and then proceed again to this event page to register.
Location - Zoom Video Webinar Platform
This event is open to SCLS Members only. Please login to the Members' Area before proceeding to register.