In - Person Event Location | Hotel Fort Canning, 11 Canning Walk Singapore 178881
Virtual Platform | Zoom Webinar
Continuing Professional Development
|Practice Area: Building & Construction
Training Level: Update
Public CPD Points: 6.5 (TBC)
|With thanks to our 20th Anniversary Silver Sponsors:|
SILE Attendance Policy
Participants who wish to obtain CPD Points are reminded that they must comply strictly with the Attendance Policy set out in the CPD Guidelines. For participants attending the face-to-face activity, this includes signing in on arrival and signing out at the conclusion of the activity in the manner required by the organiser, and not being absent from the entire activity for more than 15 minutes. For those participating via the webinar, this includes logging in at the start of the webinar and logging out at the conclusion of the webinar in the manner required by the organiser, and not being away from the entire activity for more than 15 minutes. Participants who do not comply with the Attendance Policy will not be able to obtain CPD Points for attending the activity. Please refer to http://www.silecpdcentre.sg for more information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By completing the online registration form, event registrants confirm their acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
- Participants have the option of registering to attend the Conference virtually via Zoom webinar or in-person.
- Holding of the in-person Conference is subject to the approval of any relevant government authorities, including the Singapore Tourism Board.
- Places to attend the Conference in-person are limited and will be allocated by the Organisers based on various qualifying criteria (including Covid-19 risks) and in order of priority upon receipt of registration and all payments due.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals will be able to register for in-person attendance at our Conference. An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been: a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the appropriate regimen of World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines including their respective duration post-vaccination for the vaccine to be fully effective, and had their vaccination records ingested in MOH’s national IT systems ; or b) recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days.
- Nearer the date of the Conference, the Organisers will notify registrants who have elected to attend in-person if they have been approved for such in-person attendance.
- Registrants for the in-person Conference agree to attend the Conference virtually in the event that their registration to attend in-person is not approved by the Organisers.
- For the reasons set out in Clauses 2-6 above, payments to attend the Conference in-person MUST BE made via credit card online or PayPal to facilitate any refunds in the event your in-person attendance is not approved. Registrations for in-person attendance accompanied by other modes of payment will not be accepted.
- In-person attendees must abide by all Covid-19 safe management measures imposed by the Government, the Conference venue and the Organisers.
- We reserve the right to refuse to register or admit any participant, and to cancel or postpone the Conference.
- Equivalent substitute delegates are welcomed for virtual Conference, subject to the Organisers being notified at least 2 working days before the Conference of the substitute delegate.
- Proposed substitute delegates for the in-person Conference must be notified to the Organisers at least 10 working days before the Conference and the Organisers reserve absolute discretion as to whether to accept such substitute delegate based on the information provided.
- Other than for reasons set out in Clause 8 above, we will not entertain any request for a refund of fees. However, a confirmed registrant who has paid in full the Conference fees but does not attend the Conference will be entitled to a set of materials provided, if any.
- You fully consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data as appears in this form for the purposes set out in the SCL (Singapore)’s Personal Data Policy.
- You confirm that all details submitted in your event registration form are true and accurate.
Please register for this event using the online form below.
If you are also registering guest(s), please register yourself first and then select Add Guest at bottom of the online form.